Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Alright, I'm Back!!

I know I keep saying I am going to update you on what's going on in my life but some how the time keeps flying by and here I am with no post. I did post about my week on my Babyjellybeans site so I won't go into to much details. All I can say is that if I can just stay this busy for about the next year maybe I won't have to much time to stress over the wait. The picture above is my gift from my special March secret pal. Check out how cute the card is. I love how everything is personalized. It helps make Emma seem real. I love the little horse. I think Emma will have so much fun playing with it (if she can keep it away from Jack)! Thank you so much March S.P., I love the gifts you send. It sure makes us smile and helps ease the weight.
This is going to be another busy week. I am just so glad that tomorrow is Wednesday and my work week is almost over. Hopefully tomorrow goes as fast as the last 2 days. Once again work has been so busy. I did manage to get out of work a few minutes early Monday night to go watch Chase play football. They had a big game against DeSales and won 13-12. The best part was that Chase caught the winning touchdown pass with 1 minute to go. Way to go Chase! We are so proud of you.
This weekend we are off to Chicago. We are heading up there to celebrate our anniversary, my birthday, and yes another month since our LID! Today marks our FIVE month anniversay of our LID. I can't wait to get away!
Back to our FIVE month LID Anniversary. When we first started the adoption process, the wait was running 6 months. It is so sad to think that next month we would be getting our picture of Emma. Of course, you know our luck. Things slowed down to 12 months and now who knows. It is sad to even think about it. I just hope that the wait doesn't go much longer.
I guess that's all for tonight but tomorrow is Weight In day so I'll post then. If you want to know more about my week just go to by Babyjellybeans site. More tomorrow.

3 comments:

C's Mom said...

Welcome back....love that SP giftie!

Anonymous said...

Happy 5-month LID!

Your March DTC Secret Pal

Dee Anna said...

I know, it sucks!!! Things need to speed up agian!!! I wish I could do something to make things happen sooner, I love you
Hugs and Kisses
Dee