Tuesday, September 12, 2006

My Big Baby!

I was watching my baby eat his treat tonight and had to take some new pictures of him. Jack is such a sweet and loving baby! It wasn't always that way. I remember when he was a pup and boy was he a holy terror. He ate everything (couch, tables, vacuum cords, computer cords, carpet) Should I go on.... Boy how he has grown. This leads me to ...


I just started reading Marley and Me. So far it is so good. I can't review it for you yet but I sure can't wait to sit down and really get reading. Stay tuned for a review. I have been missing not reading so I decided to take a little time to just sit back, put my feet up and read.



Just one more shot of my baby. I know, he's a little plump! He tends to eat way too many of these BIG treats. Oh well, he's my Jack and I love him!

3 comments:

C's Mom said...

He's adorable!

You will LOVE that book. It's so sweet :0)

Ava's family said...

Jack is not plump....the camera adds 10 pounds (thats my story & I'm stickin with it)!

Valeri said...

I've got a pleasantly plump 40 pound beagle. I love her to pieces! Your Jack is precious!!!