Wednesday, September 13, 2006

My Other Baby!

The other day I posted pictures of Jack and I felt horrible to leave out poor Kozmo, my first born. Mike found Kozmo in the bushes at my parents house a month after we got married, 9 years ago. He was so little and scared. Of course we had to keep him. Seinfeld has aways been one of our favorite shows so how could we name him anything else but Kozmo Kramer. We found out that he had leukemia when we took him to get fixed. The Vet wanted to make sure we wanted to keep him. How could we not? He's our baby and we love him. Nine years later he is still going strong. Sure he has used up a few of his nine lives but hopefully he will be around for a long time.

5 comments:

C's Mom said...

Kozmo is a sweetheart!

Ava's family said...

What a cutie! I love his name.....I'm a big Seinfeld fan too!

Leslie said...

Kozmo is very cute. Love his nose. Ella would love to meet him. All she has talked about is our new DTC friends over in Indiana's cat that she saw last weekend. Bert and Ernie is the names of these two kittens. They are very cute, and now Ella just wants cats. She acts like a cat, talks like a cat, and crawls around like a cat. What out Kozmo, Emma's on her way.

Leslie said...

OOOPPPPSSSS
Watch Out Kosmo, is what I meant to type.

Sorry

Valeri said...

What a cutie pie!