Monday, September 18, 2006

Something for Emma

I was so excited when this package came last week. I had found these while surfing the web and couldn't pass them up. When I saw it I was so excited to get something with Emma's name on it. The bib says Eat like a lady and the blanket says burp like a lady. I just loved them. I had to wait until today to show everyone as I sent a set to Lisa. She loves the ladybugs as much as I do. She got hers in the mail today so I thought I could show them off now. I thought that it could be a ladybug sighting as I hear there is a chance we might hear of referrals coming out the end of the week. I'll keep my fingers crossed!

2 comments:

Ava's family said...

I just LOVE my gift! I really can't thank you enough! My favorite is.....Burp like a lady! What a crack up! =)

Lisa and Tate said...

Ah- CUTE!!!

Lisa