Thursday, September 28, 2006

What's today?

All of my days are starting to run together. Is everyone as exhausted as I am? I know I keep telling you how hectic and busy things are, well no change this week. My docs are operating like crazy and it seems like each case is more stressful than the last one. It just seems that I am seeing such horrible cancers lately. That word is starting to bother me more and more. I guess the older you get the more it hits home just how horrible it can be. Oh, sorry about the depressing start, lets move on.
Yesterday was my weigh in and I was so tired that I completely forgot. I did weigh in today and it was a dead even. I'm okay with that. I am just trying not to go in the wrong direction. I guess I really need to stay away from Starbucks. That sucks since it is starting to get cold out.
Tomorrow is back to the ballfield. I sure hope the boys come out ready to play. They have had a couple of tough weeks. I guess we shall see. Well, gotta go, it's McDreamy time!

No comments: