Thursday, November 02, 2006

Better and better!

The day just got better and better. When I woke up this morning the first thing I did was go check the CCAA site and was very shocked to see the wonderful news. Then I got to see some of the beautiful babies that the stork has brought. I came home to find out that our agency got 10 precious dolls and also that our special needs list will be out tomorrow. To top it off I had a package waiting in the mailbox. It was from my wonderful March secret pal. I was so excited to see that she had changed things up and made it a Halloween theme. First I saw the orange pumpkin toy. On the top of it, it says "my first Halloween". It made my heart melt! Then I opened the package that had the cutest Halloween book and check out how cut the bib is!! Everytime I go shopping I keep looking at the Halloween bibs but I refrained from buying one. You sure know me secret pal, do you have someone watching me??? I also got a wonderful card that I always treasure and a Home Sweet Home Yankee candle. It smells so good! Thank you so much secret pal, you sure know how to put the smile on our faces.

2 comments:

4D said...

Nice gifts!

Keep smilin!

Anonymous said...

Hi, Kim. Your March DTC Secret Pal here ... so glad you liked your gifts! I couldn't resist the cute Halloween stuff.

Just to give you the heads up, I won't be continuing on with the SPGE past December. You may have seen on the March board, we have the option of stopping the swap after sending December's gift. Please don't take it personally :-)

More to come soon ... of course I'll be revealing myself with the December gift. Should I start giving clues? Naw ... that wouldn't be any fun. Anyways, more to come, and please know I am so appreciative of the kind posts you leave about your gifts each month. They brighten my day to read! Take care :-)