Sunday, November 19, 2006

Look what I found!

While out shopping I went in a store called Everything 4 Kids. I had ran across this store one day while I was out finding material to send to all of my quilting pals. I had decided to go in and fell in love with the store. It is half consignment and half new products. This is the same place I found Emma's bed. Anyway, I had to check out the dresses on clearance and I found these two (brand new) beautiful dresses. I saw the prices and well the rest is history. The one on the left was $10 and the one of the right was $8! Now I have to tell you that I had promised myself I wouldn't buy too many things for Emma but how could I pass up these deals? The original prices were $60 and $54! Can I shop or what?!! I think I posted a picture of Emma closet awhile back but I promise everything inside was bought on clearance!

3 comments:

Catherine said...

They're absolutely gorgeous!!! Congrats on such great finds!

Hmmm...wonder if they have any of these stores in Michigan? I'll have to check it out when I'm there at Christmas.

Lisa and Tate said...

There is no way I could have passed up those dresses!!! Great deal and ADORABLE!!!

Lisa

Anonymous said...

Ok Kim,

We need to go shopping, and you take me to this store your talking about. I love those dresses and your picture frames. Ella has the dress on the right. It was her first Easter dress. Very cute, and I can't wait to see Emma in her shoes and dresses.

How much fun,
Leslie