Friday, December 29, 2006

Another Month Down!

NINE!
When I was trying to find a picture of the number 9, I kept finding ladies so pregnant they were ready to pop. With the unknown of the wait I feel like we are newly pregnant! The past month has gone by quickly with the holiday but I still don't feel any closer to getting Emma. I sure feel like having a pity party. Anyone want to come?
I guess I will just keep waiting to see what the next batch of referrals has in store. By the way, where is that stork?

5 comments:

C's Mom said...

I think the stork is hunkered down somewhere getting loaded on NYE weekend. Drat!

Fly, bird, fly!

Ava's family said...

I'll join your pity party. I'm hoping the stork comes thru with a big bunch of referrals....That will lift my spirits!

Kim said...

Happy LID-versary! I'm with Lisa! Lets hope the stork is on its way with a BIG batch of referrals:)

Anonymous said...

I'm all for a big batch of referrals too...Congrats on having another month behind ya!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the comment - and same to you! I love finding people with the same LID as us...how fun! What agency did you use? We will probably travel together!

-Christie