Friday, December 22, 2006

My Big News!

The news I have is very big to me! You know how we have been part of the Feb and March Secret Pal swaps? Well, if you have been following my blog you will also know that this was the final month for the Feb swap. That means that this was the month we got to find out who our pals are. Are you still with me? I know, I finished revealing my 12 days last week. It was then that we fould out that Lisa was our amazing secret pal, the one who had been bring joy to us every month during this long wait. When I opened the last gift and saw who our pal was I was amazed for more reasons than you would ever know. Now on to the big news! Today I got to reveal our identity to our pal. Want to know who our pal is?!!


YOU GOT IT!

Lisa is our pal too! Who would have ever thought that we would get each other?! All these months I have been following Lisa's blog. I began to feel a friendship form but then would laugh thinking I must be loco as Lisa had no clue who we were! Now I know she had posted a comment here and there on my site so she knew we existed but I was sure she didn't know us like we were learning to know her. I just wanted to let Lisa know how much joy she has brought to our wait. We hope one day soon we will get to meet Lisa, Tate and sweet Mesa!

2 comments:

C's Mom said...

That is so cool! I love the way both of you were so creative with your reveals.

That big fortune cookie...awesome!

Ava's family said...

I know!!! I couldn't believe it when you said Lisa was YOUR pal! =)