Thursday, January 25, 2007

Tagged Again!



I was tagged by Sara to pick the nearest book, go to page 123 and write down a few lines and then tag 3 people.

I picked Born in Our Hearts. It sits on my coffee table and reminds me everyday of Emma. I had just got this book right before they named our Feb. group (It's a sign!)

Anyway, on to page 123...

Miricles Do Happen!

Gathering the papers was not difficult, just time consuming, and in March 1996, we received our referral.The referral photo was very small, but the child was adorable and became mine in our heart almost immediately.

Now it is your turn. I tag Lisa, Shannon, and Lisa

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Your blog is beautiful, K. family! I'm working on the tag right now.

SARA said...

I need to find that book. Haven't seen that one!!

Ava's family said...

I did it! =)

Anonymous said...

Kim
I have this book too. I pick it up and read a little when I have time. I have really enjoyed it so far.

Love you guys!!
Donette