Friday, March 23, 2007

WOW!


WOW! WHAT ELSE CAN I SAY?!!

I have tried to post this all day but Blogger kept going down. I worked on it for 2 hours this morning (typed it 4 times!) Yesterday my day started off blah but ended up getting better and better. I had a terrible week at work and was so glad for it to be over. So yesterday morning I woke up in a funk. It got a little better as the day went on and then just after lunch the big news came out about Tubby leaving UK. How could that not change your mood! Then when I got home from the office it was so nice out that Mike and I took Jack to Bernheim for a walk. This is where the WOW factor came in! We pulled back in the drive and I noticed a box on the porch. I hadn't ordered anything so it must be from our March Secret Pal. Of course I grabbed the box (boy was it heavy) and Mike got the box cutter so that we could see what was inside. We couldn't believe what all we found inside. I guess you would like to see...!

Check out all of these goodies for Emma!

(No one should be this spoiled. Well, maybe Emma!!)

We loved all of the ladybug stuff. I can just see Emma in this cute little shirt, holing her ladybug while I read her this cute ladybug story! Check out the frame (just need Emma's picture to put in it!) The fuzzy thing on top of the frame is the cutest fuzzy ladybug pen (love it!)
To spoil little Miss Emma even more, our pal sent this bunny that plays music when you pull the small bunny down, these adorable barrettes, bedtime book (did I tell you how much I love board books?!) and a fun phonelike play toy! I just hope we can keep Jack away from these soft animals as he always thinks they are for him!


Our pal thought of us too! I love the bag and I know it will come in so handy. I love the bath gel and will be using it tonight! Boy are we spoiled?!!!
When you thought there couldn't be anymore in that box, Emma gets spoiled even more! The sweatshirt says it all "Baby Princess" and I am afraid the onesie is going to be true "Don't be fooled by the diapers, I'm in charge"! I can't wait for Emma to get to wear these!

We want to send a very big thank you to our amazingly thoughtful pal. You went way overboard! We love each and every item that you picked out and sent to us. It truely turned my day around. I sat in Emma's room last night playing with all of her goodies. We feel so blessed to have such wonderful people around us during our wait. Your gift came at just the perfect time. I can't wait until I know exactly who to thank! You are amazing secret pal!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am SO happy it came today! I read your blog about how unhappy you were this week and I knew the gift was on its way! Enjoy :-) I love shopping for Emma! Your new SP

Polar Bear said...

What a wonderful package full of goodies!!!

Colleen said...

WHOA!!! That is quite the box of goodies. That would lift anyone's spirits!! :)

C's Mom said...

Your pal is incredible...looks like she covered an entire exchange in one box!

Stephanie said...

Your secret pal is awesome! I second C.J.... she did fit an entire swap into one box! WOW!!!

Catherine said...

Wow!! What a great box of goodies! So many great things. Love the ladybug sweater!

Just a note, I've been having trouble with blogger too so am now in the habit of copying my code into Word prior to hitting publish just incase blogger eats it. If it does I just paste in a new copy and we're good to go without losing anything.

Shannon said...

Oh my goodness! A whole lotta goodness!

4D said...

What an awesome secret pal!

Great presies!

Keep smilin!