Friday, September 26, 2008

Gotta love Friday!

Well, it's Friday again and you just have to love it. I know people love Friday for lots of things but my #1 reason is for high school football. For the last 7 years we have looked forward to watching the boys play at Holy Cross. It's a very special place for my family. This is the very school that both my sisters, my brother-in-laws, and Mike and I all graduated from. This is the same field that Mike, Glenn and Steve all played football on. It has been so special watching Corbyn and Chase put on those cougar uniforms and play. This year marks the last year we will be heading out to to Holy Cross. I can't believe that Chase is a senior and playing his last season of high school football. So tonight we will put on our cougar attire and root on Chase and the rest of his team at alumni field. Good luck Chase, our lucky #8!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOU MADE ME CRY! LAST YEAR! I cant stand thinking it is almost over! I loved the post and I loved the photo ! YOUR SUCH AN AWESOME AUNT!
LOVE YA,
Dee Anna

meme said...

CONGRATULATIONS CHASE on a SUPER game. Let me quote from the Louisville Courier Journal " The host Cougars were led by Chase M. FIVE touchdowns - four rushing and a 68-yard punt return". Kim you can be proud of him and have a lot of fun with it as the time ticks away, closer to your prize. Love you all,
Linda Smith