Sunday, April 26, 2009

What a weekend

It was a really busy weekend here and I have a lot of pictures and a lot I want to tell you about but for now I just put up 3 quick photos. The first is of Courtney and Trevor on Friday night before her Junior prom, the 2nd picture was of Stevie from her First Communion today, and the last is a picture of Chase from Saturday from his Senior prom. I had the pleasure of taking photos all weekend! I had so much fun and all the kids were good sports. They let me take pictures until my heart was content (anyone that knows Chase knows this is a big deal!) Anyway, it may take me all week to fill you all in on the weekend but I promise to get pictures up of everything: Ring ceremony, Ring dance, Picnic for Galya, Senior Prom, First Communion, Balloon Race, and last but not least a special birthday wish for Corbyn (the big 21!) Stay tuned...





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for taking all the photo's! They all looked so pretty, and handsome! Chase and Courtney are so grown up and Stevie was my little bride! Can't wait to see Emma do all these things. Love you guys, Tommi

meme said...

These kids grew up TOOOO QUICK !! Love the pictures. They are beautiful pictures and beautiful kids! - Linda Smith