Tuesday, September 08, 2009

It's Almost Time!


We are now at crunch time, 35 hours and counting! How could that be? I still have so much to do! I still have a 12 hour shift of work to fit into that 35 hours! I had so much I wanted to share and now I am running out of time! I will try to post one more time tomorrow night! I wanted to tell you all about the wonderful shower our families gave us. It was amazing! I took my camera and then never got it out so I will have to get photos from my sister. I did take some photos of all of the wonderful gifts we received so I will try to upload a few of those photos! How have I had all of this time to prepare and here I sit so unprepared?! I want to thank all of my wonderful family and friends for being part of our amazing journey to bring our daughter home. I promise to post one more time before we go!

7 comments:

meme said...

Had sooo much fun at the shower and I could tell you and Mike were in another world. The time is getting closer and closer and you will have Emma in your arms. Don't forget to send us some pictures of that awesome moment. I pray for a safe trip and return home. Love both you guys. Linda

The Tracy's said...

So excited for you! Can't wait to see Emma in your arms! :)

Anonymous said...

Im so excited, I have looked at this photo 5 zillion times today!!!

Shannon said...

Wishing you a safe journey to your lovely daughter! Certainly the trip of a lifetime is in store for you! Much happiness! =)

Meagan said...

Kim & Mike,

Have a wonderful trip. I am sooo happy for you guys. I can't believe you leave tomorrow to go get your daughter!! Have safe travels and tons of fun! I can't wait to hear the updates and see all the pictures. I love you guys!

Lisa and Tate said...

SOooooooooo exciting!!! My heart goes with you as you meet your sweet Emma! Sorry I could not make it to the shower... Tate and I would have been there if at all possible!!! Cannot wait to see Emma in your arms!

Tommi said...

This is so hard! I am soooooooo excited for you both; but it is also killing me not being there with you. Mom is taking you guys as we speak to the airport! You will never know how happy I am for you! You will make a terrific mommy and Mike will be a great daddy too! Emma is so lucky! I still can't believe that in just a few days all your dreams will finally come true! I can't quit crying I'm such wimp! Hope you know how much I love ya! DeeAnna and I are going to go crazy here! Take bunches of photo's! But more importantly give Emma bunches and bunches of hugs and kisses from all of us! Love you!