Friday, May 19, 2006

A big weekend!

Congratulations Charlee on becoming a Highland Hills Dazzler! Today Charlee tried out for the dance team at Highland Hills and we were so excited to hear the news of our new Dazzler. Way to go Charlee! We knew you could do it!



Tomorrow is a big day! I can't believe that in 12 hours Corbyn will be graduating from Holy Cross High School. It just doesn't seem possible. For those of you who don't know me very well, my nieces and nephews are my life! This handsome man on the left is my 1st born (it's okay, DeeAnna shares him with me!) I hope he knows how proud Mike and I are of him. I will post more pictures tomorrow when it is official!

1 comment:

Lisa and Tate said...

I know what you mean about nieces and nephews meaning the world to us..... I consider each of my 9 as my own. Congrats to your handsome nephew and gorgeous niece!!!

Lisa