Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Until Next Season!


So, did everyone sit on the edge of their seats last night watching how the season would end for McDreamy and the gang? You know me, I hung on every scene! I have never really got into hospital shows so I was shocked the first time I sat down to check out Grey's Anatomy. It's fun to watch the OR scenes since that is what I do for a living. I just sit and laugh at some of the things that happen. Since I work at a teaching hospital we have residents that I work with everyday so it is kind of fun to compare reality vs TV land. I guess what I want to know is who will Meredith choose?? Could it be our very own Dr. McDreamy or Finn? Let me know what you think!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where did you get that photo!! He looks good enough to eat!!!
Dee Anna

Kim M. said...

I think Meredith is going to make a stupid decison and play mistress or somthing like that.

Hey congrats on the Graduate! That's great! You must be proud.