Monday, May 08, 2006

Need some help here!

Mike decided that I should set up a blog page since most of the the sites I "stalk" all use this blog site so I decided to try it out. The big problem is that I want to make the page cute and don't know how to add the links or change the top. I have my other page on Babyjellybean.com and it is idiot proof. If anyone can give some advise please do so.

I have been enjoying reading all of the blog pages and would love to add some of your sites to my page. It you don't mind me linking you to my site let me know.

I decided to be part of the Wednesday weigh ins! I am hoping to loss some weight and get in better shape before we make our trip. One of my friends is in China as we speak and got her sweet little Addie today. They went a few days early and did sight seeing of the Great Wall, Summerhouse, ect... but what I am getting at is how hard they said it was to climb the wall so I figured that I better get moving if I intend to make it to the top. Last week I lost 1 1/2lbs. so we will see how I did on Wednesday!

Well, I hope to get better at this blog thing but give me some time or check out my site at Babyjellybeans.com enter Kramer for the last name!

2 comments:

Ava's family said...

Hi Kim! If you go to my blog and scroll down to my post on March 27th, I was asking for blog help too. Lisa commented in great detail how to add a blog roll to your sidebar. I knew I would never be able to explain it to you myself! I sometimes play around with pasting things to my template and see if they work or not. If it doesn't work you just don't save the changes made. Good Luck! =)
Lisa

Ava's family said...

P.S.
Feel free to link my blog to your site!