Friday, May 12, 2006


This is a picture of my niece Courtney. Today she was going to her 8th grade dance. I can't believe that in just a few weeks she will be out of middle school and on to high school. It just doesn't seem possible. I was excited to go over and snap some pictures. Isn't she a cutie!

I also joined the Wednesday Weigh In. I am hoping to take off some pounds before we head to China. Looks like I will have plenty of time to do this! Anyway last week I lost 1.5lbs. and this week I had lost 2lbs. Not too bad but I have a long way to go! Mike and I have been walking and trying to get in a little better shape, if not we will never make that climb at the Great Wall. I will continue to post my progress. Let's just hope I can do it!

Most of you know that I have a Babyjellybeans.com site and this is where I have posted since October so for those of you who check both sites I will try to at least have some different topics on both sites. This site I will focus a little more toward my blogging friends.

Well, I sure have been thinking a lot about motherhood since this is Mother's Day weekend. I sure hope that this time next year we have our precious little one. It makes me so excited to think about this but sometimes it just doesn't seem real. We have waited so long to start a family and I guess it just won't seem completely real until that little Chinese Princess is in our arms. Anyway, Happy Mother's Day to all you Mom's and Mom's to be out there!

No comments: