Sunday, June 11, 2006

Sorry I've been MIA!

Sorry I have been Missing In Action for the last week! I have had a few problems with posting on both of my blogs so here I am trying it again! It has been a busy week and I didn't even get to post on Weigh In Wednesday. Needless to say it was probably a good thing since there wasn't much to report. My weight remained the same. I guess I can't complain too much. I could have gained. I guess I will just have to wait until Wednesday and hope I lost something (anything!) I had a really nice weekend. Friday I headed out to dinner with Amy and Holly and I even ate good and healthy! We did a little shopping and I bought 2 beautiful dresses for Emma. I will try to take a picture of them this week and post them. Then Saturday we headed out to Papa John's Stadium to watch Chase play in a 7 on 7 passing tournament. It makes me so ready for football season. Today we just got to spend the whole day at home relaxing. That sure doesn't happen enough! Now as I sit here I begin to dread the inevitable Monday morning (yuk!) Oh well, here goes my 3 days of glorious fun at the hospital.

I guess I should back up because I didn't tell you about Thursday. We went to dinner at Dynasty which is a Chinese buffet. Katrina, our family advocate at A Helping Hand invited the families from our area to dinner for a meet and greet. We had a really nice time and met some nice couples. There was one in the group with a March 7th LID, one was going to be DTC on Friday, another finishing their dossier, my friend Leslie who is finishing the paperchase and Tammy who just got back with McKenna in March (what a cutie!) I'll have to post about Tammy soon. It was so nice to finally meet some of the people who are right there with us.

I hope everyone has a wonderful week and I will post more soon to tell you more about our dinner and of course a post for Weigh In Wednesday!

4 comments:

Ava's family said...

I have also been MIA lately. It is such a busy time of the year!
I'm just glad that it is making the time pass more quickly!

Dawn and Dale said...

Hi!!

I think I just realized you also had this blog!!!

Keep blogging!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Kim-
I just mailed out your June Fun in the Sun gift for Emma. I am really excited for you to get this. I tried to think of something to send treat wise but I know that you are trying to be good and everything good includes CHOCOLATE, which will MELT!!!!! Sorry no treats for you this time but I will be thinking what to send next time. Hope all is going well with you!!!!!

Love
Your Feb Secret Pal

Anonymous said...

UGHH Chocolate!!!! Hey, those muffins that are made by weight watchers are HEAVENLY!!! THE CHOCOLATE , CHOCOLATE CHIPS are to die for!!!! Love ya!!! Sis