Sunday, June 04, 2006

Celebrating the Graduates!

Above is a picture of Mike with Courtney (on the left) and her friend Chelsea. They both also graduated this year from the 8th Grade. Courtney will be going on to Manual and Chelsea will be going to Butler. Congrats girls!


Yesterday we went to the Martin's for the big graduation party. It was a wonderful celebration! It is still hard to believe that my baby will be going to college in the fall. The picture above is of (from left to right) Jeff, Tony and of course Corbyn. Once again congrats Corbyn, welcome to the "Real World"!


Today we went to my cousin's baby shower. She is adopting a little girl from Oklahoma that is due in July. It sounds like the baby may be born this week so Theresa and Jim will be heading out to OK on Thursday. It gets even better, they were on a list here in KY too and got a call about a month ago that they were chosen by a birth mother and she is having a little boy also due in July. So come this time next month they should be parents for a little girl and a little boy. Please keep them in your prayers that all goes smooth .

Tomorrow it is back to the real world for me as I have to go back to work. I didn't sleep late while I was off but I did sleep in past 5am, so hopefully I can pry myself out of bed tomorrow. I will be looking forward to Happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

Lisa and Tate said...

End of vacation??? Up at 5am???? YUCK!!!! I am so sorry but I will be thinking of you when I am up at 5am... heehee....

Lisa