Friday, June 02, 2006

A Chinese Princess Moment (or TWO!!)

This afternoon I went out to lunch with 3 of my very good friends all of whom I graduated from high school with. We had a great time and I even ate a healthy lunch (I am definately gaining will power). After lunch we did a little shopping and then I headed to get my hair cut. This is where I get to my Chinese Princess Moment! I walked in and while waiting for Karen I saw out of the corner of my eye the cutest little Chinese princess waiting to get her hair cut, oh wait, there were TWO!! The younger of the two kept smiling and waiving at me and my heart just sunk! I could picture my little Emma climbing up in the chair for Karen to cut her hair and it just made me so excited. Of course I notice each and every China Doll that graces my presence and like today all I could do was just sit, watch and dream. I only wish I had my camera with me to take a picture of the girls. I know all of you would have loved them too!

Tomorrow we are headed to the Martin's for Corbyn's graduation party so I am sure once again this proud aunt will have pictures to post. Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

Lisa and Tate said...

I just love singing those beautiful gals!!! I does seem like it makes it harder yet is inspirational too!!!