Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Weigh In Wednesday


Today is Weigh in Wednesday so first thing this morning I shed the clothes (hey, can't have any extra weight) and stepped on the scale. To my surprise, drumroll please.... I lost 2.4lbs! I was thrilled. Maybe my motivational pictures are working. I haven't done much different but I have started walking. Let's just say I will take it one step at a time and hope it comes off little by little. I am now up to 5.5lbs! Don't get too excited yet as I have a long way to go!

Well, I was thinking this morning and I am 9 weeks since LID! With all the news of slow downs and maybe even more slow downs my 9 weeks sure doesn't sound like anything. I am trying to just find things to do and focus my energy elsewhere. Speaking of things to do I have almost finished my quilt squares and will get them out this week (sorry for being such a slacker!). I think I may even go shopping today and start looking for Secret Pal gifts for June. For the Feb group the theme is Summer Keepsakes and for the March group it is Pamper the Parents.

1 comment:

Ava's family said...

5.5 pounds is GREAT! I really need to start exercising. I'm not as young as I used to be and weight doesn't come off quite as easily as it did when I was 18!