Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Thanks Feb. Secret Pal


This afternoon I was heading out to E-town when I spotted a box on the front porch. Since I knew I hadn't ordered anything I knew it had to be from my Secret Pal. I ran to get the box but I decided I should wait for Mike to get home to open it (boy do I have will power these days!!) As soon as Mike walked in the door we sat down to open it. I was so excited about all of the gifts and couldn't wait to share them all with you. First I got a wonderful book to help me with all my challenges of toodlerhood, then I got plug covers and to top that off my creative pal made butterflies out of plug covers and washclothes (how creative!) and last but not least Mike and I got popcorn in the cutest little ladybug bag! Thank you so much Feb SP, we loved everything and also thanks for making our day!

No comments: