Wednesday, July 05, 2006

It's Wednesday Already?!

I can't believe it is already Wednesday again. It was so nice only having to work 2 days this week. I did really work hard the 2 days I was there but I could sure get used to this. I will be happy with just being off a few days.

Now on to more important things like Weigh In Wednesday. I have to say that I was very nervous about the weigh in today as I didn't behave as well as I should have this week. I really did try but sometimes you just can't help yourself. I am excited to report that I have some good news. I lost 1.5lbs. I was happy (to say the least). This brings my total to 13.5lbs! That's all for WIW this week. I'll update you next Wednesday!

1 comment:

Ava's family said...

Great Job!!!!!!!!!! I weighed myself today (Thursday) and I was down 2 pounds! Lets just hope I can keep it up!