Sunday, July 09, 2006

A relaxing weekend

Not a whole lot going on here. All I do have to report is that it was one relaxing weekend! It makes me so happy to say this since we usually run nonstop. We went out to eat a few times, worked in the yard and then of course did some walking to help take of the pounds we gained eating all this good food. Friday we went out to Red Lobster and did a little shopping in E-town. Saturday we got all of our running out of the way and headed out to P.F. Chang's for dinner. What I want to know is how do the Chinese people stay so skinny when the food is all so bad for you (on the weight side). Today we hung out around the house and got 2 walks in over at Bernheim Forest. What a beautiful weekend! I just hope that all of this good eating doesn't add the pounds on. I guess we will find out on Wednesday.

No comments: