Sunday, July 23, 2006

Our new additions!

Mike has been taking pictures of all of our babies so I thought I would share them with everyone. Maybe one day we will have pictures of Emma to share with you but for now here are our baby ducks. Momma duck has been hanging out in our creek for the last 2 years and last week we got a glimpse at her new family. They have already grown so much. This is the duckling family as they head to dinner!



Not only do we have baby ducks but baby deers! This picture was taking this morning as they hung out in the back yard. I could just sit and watch them all day. I love seeing these momma's with their little ones and can't wait to post a picture of this momma with my little one. One can only dream for now!

2 comments:

Ava's family said...

How cute!! My husband was driving home one night from work and he saw a baby fawn in the road and he thought it was dead. He drove a couple miles up the road and decided to turn back because something was nagging at him. It was still alive. He brought it home and we didn't think it would make it thru the night. I was amazed that in the morning he was moving around in my garage. He had trauma to his ear and he would run in circles with a tilt. We have friends that raised a baby fawn and they took it and nursed it back to health. Her husband KNOWS that he must NEVER shoot a deer that has a tilted head or he is DEAD MEAT (per me). The deer runs with a herd and they see him from time to time. I named him Buckwheat.

Anonymous said...

there so cute!! when did they become a part of the family?
-courtney