Thursday, July 20, 2006

It's Mealtime!

When I got home from work on Tuesday this box was sitting on the steps leading into the house. Mike left it there so I would see it as soon as I pulled into the garage. Of course I had to run get the camera and start taking pictures of everything! Check out how cute the box is decorated.


Here is a look inside the box as I opened it. We were really getting excited now! And then...


Mike and I pulled out the items one by one. Look at all these goodies. We got Bibsters and tray covers (both are wonderful inventions). All my friends talk about theses! Then we got a dishwasher basket for bottles and lids and a bottle brush. Check out the cute spoons that change colors when the food is too hot and last but not least, the Tide on the go pen! Mike has been wanting to buy this but he promised he would save this one for Emma. Our pal must know how I always spill things on me when I am eating and thinks our little princess will do the same (just joking!) We all know Emma is going to be perfect! Thank you so much secret pal. We love everything and can't wait to use every item. I love the card and your messages too!

Now I know today is Thursday and I missed my Wednesday post but hey things are busy around here! Work has wore me out this week so last night I just took it easy. Anyway, if you checked in for my weigh in, here goes! I lost 1 lb! Now, don't get too excited. I had gained .5lb last week so this just puts me down .5lb. I'm not complaining. I am now up to 14 lbs!

Today I took a little side trip with DeeAnna to go pick up Charlee from dance camp. We got to see her compete today and she did awesome. Way to go Charlee! The camp was up at UK. She went from Monday to Thursday and now Courtney is there for her dance camp until Sunday. Tonight we went for our walk. It has been so hot this week that we didn't get out much so tonight we backed the walk off to 1.5 mile. Well, that's all I have been up too, what about you??

2 comments:

Ava's family said...

Great gifts from your SP!! Congrats on the continued weight loss! I'm terrible as I kinda blew off Weigh in Wednesday because of my pissy mood. Lets just say I found the pound you lost!! =)

Lisa and Tate said...

What a great secret pal you have!!! I keep thinking that I need to get the Tide on the Go pen, cause like you, I spill ALL THE TIME on my BOOBS!!!

It is awesome that you have lost 14lbs!!! You must be walking a lot cause cutting back to 1.5 miles??? You are in training for the Great Wall I bet!!!

Have a great weekend and rest up!!!

Lisa