Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Ladybug Sighting's and My Pal!


Today when I got the mail I had a package from my Feb Secret Pal. I ripped it open and look what I got! Isn't it the cutest thing ever, a ladybug magnet. That was the sweetest thing. I can't believe how thoughtful my pal is. It had been such a busy and hectic day and a ladybug sighting was exactly what I needed. Thank you so much Feb. Secret Pal, I love it! You sure know how to make me smile.

Yes, it is also Wednesday. My last day of the week, sorta. I am doing a favor for a friend at work and taking her call on Friday. It is a busy day but if I do get called in, I at least make good money for it. Today is also Weigh In Wednesday. Disappointingly I gained .5lb. Not good but not too bad. I'll have to try a little harder this week. I do have to shout out a big "atta girl" to Lisa, she lost 5lbs. in the last 2 weeks! Thanks for keeping me motivated girls. Can't wait to hear how everyone else is doing!

2 comments:

Ava's family said...

Thanks for the shout out!! Love the ladybug! I'm just ladybug obsessed these days!

Chrissie said...

What a cute magnet! I love it!