Thursday, July 27, 2006

Weigh In Wednesday, a day late!

Well, sorry I didn't post on my usual Wednesday but I was computerless (is that a word?) This is my Saturday to work at the hospital so I had Wednesday off. Instead of relaxing I decided to take a little overnight work trip with Mike. It's always nice to get to spend a little extra time with him! I did however weigh in on Wed. morning before we left. I was happy to see a little more results! I am down another pound. This brings my total to 15 lbs! I feel like I have definately worked to get it off but it hasn't been to bad. I couldn't do it without Mike doing this with me. I want to report on his progress too, hopefully he won't mind. He has lost 18 lbs! I was teasing this week that maybe we are saving a little gas money since together we are 33 lbs lighter! They say the lighter the car the less gas you will use.

We had a nice little overnight trip. I know we were working but I always have a good time spending a night away. It seems like a mini vacation. Well, we are back to reality and tomorrow is Friday. Have a good weekend!

3 comments:

Ava's family said...

You both are doing great!! I've still have 10 pounds to lose too. I swear the last 10 are probably the hardest!

Dawn and Dale said...

CONGRATS!! How wonderful that your man is doing this along with you!! (If my man did he'd melt away to nothing since he already is nothing!! lol)

I love how you say you're saving on gas!! Too cute!!

Glad you had a nice evening together!

SARA said...

Heeeeyyyyyy......I didn't know you had THIS site! I have been stalking your OTHER site!!!!!
Yay! I FOUND you!