Sunday, July 30, 2006

4 Months and a Day!

Well, yesterday was our 4 month anniversary for our LID! I tried to post a message about it yesterday and by mistake posted it on our March DTC gift page. Once I realized what I did I had to erase it and then decided to forget it. Anyway, now I get to say we are 4 Months and 1 day. I am trying to stay positive but it is really hard since we are hearing that the referral batch for this month only runs through 7/13/05. I was hoping that they would finish all of July. Now we glad that I'm not doing it every month. I just love all of these swaps. Since August is in sight I need to start working on my secret pal gifts for August. For our Feb group the theme is Something for Mom and our March theme is Animals.

I have been reading all of these blogs and it seems like everyone is meeting. It sure makes me want to meet someone, anyone! Maybe one day I can meet some of my fellow bloggers!

1 comment:

Ava's family said...

Happy 4 months & a day anniversary!! I know what you mean about all these bloggers meeting and I gotta say I'm feeling a bit jealous! I think I'm the only one adopting from the State of Michigan! Maybe we should plan our own get-to-together in Ohio or something!! =)