Sunday, July 30, 2006

My Poor Baby!

Here is a picture of Jack. He is a little under the weather. While we were out of town on Wed and Thurs he hurt his back leg. The poor thing could hardly walk. This was a picture of him on Friday after we took him to see Dr. David. He got his yearly shots and a shot of cortisone for his leg. He also had an ear infection so he got drops for that. If he isn't better by next Friday he has to go in and be sedated to get x-rays and his ear scoped. Look how pitiful he looks. I hope he is up and about soon.

3 comments:

Ava's family said...

Get better soon, Jack! Poor guy looks so sad. :(

C's Mom said...

I absolutely adore Jack! Look at those eyes...he knows how to work the camera ;0)

Shannon said...

Awwww! I feel for Jack! My beagle Gracie just had knee surgery and those looks can just break your heart! Up and at 'em soon, Jack!