Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Ho Bags and Weigh In Wednesday


I was downloading some photos from my camera and saw this picture of one of Holly's Ho-Bags and had to post it here. Holly is a good friend of mine who started making the cutest purses. I don't know if you can see her tag in the corner but I just love her purses. Each one has a red lining and the Ho-Bag tag. If you are curious about the name it started as a joke. A friend would always tease and call her Holly ho bag. So when she was coming up with a name for her little side business it just stuck, of cours it really stands for Holly Organizational Bags (sure it does!). Anyway, just though I would share it with you.

Now, everyone knows what day it is so we will get right to it. I am down 1/2 lb. That puts me at 15.5 lbs. Good but check out Mike's progress. He is down 1.5 lbs this week to a total of.....
19.5 lbs. Way to go Mike!

Once again work has been so busy. I think everyone is getting burned out, especially me! Good thing I have some time off. I am suppose to have vacation next week but since we aren't doing anything good (Mike's too busy) I may work Monday and just take Tuesday and Wednesday off. I hate to waste too many days off. I would rather save them for next year when we are home with Emma. I accumulate 9 hours of flextime every 2 weeks. Right now I have 3.5 weeks of vacation. Oh well, gotta have a little fun time off.

By the way, how is everyone else doing with their weigh in's? Matter of fact, just how is everyone??!!

5 comments:

SARA said...

OK your title for this post just made me giggle!
Thanks
Sara

Ava's family said...

Love the name of the bags! That bag is so stinkin cute! =)

Pug Mama said...

that purse is made of the exact same material as my daughter's bed set.
Love the name!!!!

C's Mom said...

Hah! I LOVE the Ho Bags name...and the bag for that matter ;0)

Shannon said...

I love the bag (and the name)!! Does she sell them? Darling!