Friday, August 04, 2006

The Number 11

The number 11
Lately the #11 has been coming up everywhere. It seems like I wake up in the morning and see 5:11 and I go to work and always seem to see 11:11. As I am typing this Mike is watching a Nascar truck race and as I looked up the #11 car is the focus of the race. It just seems that everything I see theses days has the #11 on it. What is it with #11? I had always heard that 11:11 was lucky, so every time I see it I would make a special wish for Emma. Now I wonder if the #11 has more significance. Who knows? Maybe one day I will find out. Maybe Emma has a November birthday or was (or is going to) be born on the 11th day of the month. Could it be I will get her picture or meet her on the 11th? I guess only time will tell if the #11 will play any importance in my life but it sure gives me something to think about.

2 comments:

Ava's family said...

I just found that the Chinese believe that the #8 is very lucky. With a LID of 3/8 I'm pretty excited about that!

Dee Anna said...

OH MY GOSH!!! Its funny that you posted 8 as a lucky number I think it is a sign !!! I had a dream that we (Tommi, MOM, and I) got tired of waiting for the stork so we went to the Black Market they told us to go to CANCUN??? and stay in this house open the door and baby would come in!! Well I opened the door and water washed a baby girl dressed in a shark suit in when I pulled her from the water she was the most beatiful CHINA DOLL I had ever seen, her name was KENZIE, then we pulled a second from the water named KATIE!!! I AM PERDICTING YOUR PRINCESS WAS BORN ON 8/8!!!! (MAYBE TWINS!!)