Saturday, August 05, 2006

My Amazing Feb Secret Pal Gift!

My pictures never seem to go in the order I want them too. Someone needs to help me with this blogging stuff! Anyway, the picture above is the softest blanket I have ever felt! Emma will be one cut snuggle bug cuddled up in this!
Here is a picture of all the goodies that came today from my Feb secret pal. We had went to watch Chase play his first scrimage game and returned to a box stuffed in the mailbox. I was so excited to get it out that I made Mike stop at the end of the drive so I could pry the package out of the mailbox. Check out all of these wonderful goodies!


Look how cute these P.J.'s are! This will be Emma's very first pair of pajama's. I can't believe in all the clothes I have bought and been given that I had totally forgot about PJ's! I had to take them out of the package and show Mike how little they are. I love them and am already dreaming of giving Emma a bath and putting her in these precious PJ's.



Kozmo even got his very own gift. He was jealous last month when Jack got a treat bag but now he got his very own goodies. Kozmo says Meow!! He loves mice.

Thank you so much secret pal. Every month you send the most amazing gifts with the cutest cards. I truely treasure each and every gift. I can't wait to find out who you are so I can thank you personally. I hope you know how much these gifts mean to us and are definately helping with the wait for Emma!

No comments: