Wednesday, August 09, 2006

9 Years Today!

Nine years ago today I married the man of my dreams! It was a wonderful day and every day since then has only gotten better. I am very blessed to be married to such a wonderful man. I really can't believe that we have already been married for nine years. We planned a little trip to Chicago for the end of the month to celebrate our anniversary, my birthday, and our 5 month LID anniversary. Everyone says you should plan a special 10 year anniversary trip and we sure are hoping for that. If all goes well we will be celebrating our 10th year together in China getting our precious little Emma. Sounds like the best present either of us could ask for.
We went out for dinner tonight at the Cheesecake Factory and had a wonderful meal. The only downfall was that we were both so full we weren't up for dessert. We then went shopping and picked out some furniture for Emma room. Hopefully we will get moving on her room soon. I know Leslie, you are still waiting on us to get it done.
Today is also Weigh In Wednesday. I am continuing to make some progress. I lost another .5lb. That brings the total to 16 lbs. I have a feeling the next 9 are going to be hard to get rid of.
Oh, by the way, yesterday while I was working with Mike I had a ladybug on me. Just wanted to note that there was a ladybug sighting on the 8th. Lisa said the #8 is lucky in China so I had 2 pieces of luck yesterday.

4 comments:

C's Mom said...

Happy Anniversary!

Hmmm...dinner at the Cheesecake Factory without dessert is...well, blasphemous ;0)

Thanks for visiting and I'll be following along to Emma as well.

I'll be in touch soon about the bloggy things.

Chrissie said...

Happy Anniversary, Kim! Here's to many more happy years!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! Such lucky things are happening! I hope that next year 10th anniversary we will be back from China with our girls! Happy Birthday on the 22nd!

I am sending your SP gift out tomorrow. It has been such fun being your SP....

XOXOXOXOXOXO
Your February Secret Pal

Ava's family said...

Hope you guys had a nice Anniversary! Sorry I missed Weigh in Wednesday......I was down 1/2 pound. I hate the thought that I'm going to have to add exercise but, I think that what is going to have to happen......Yuck!