Sunday, August 13, 2006

Happy Birthday Poppy!

Happy Birthday Poppy!

I wanted to send out a special birthday wish to Mike's Dad, AKA Poppy! I hope you had a wonderful day and thanks for sharing your birthday dinner with me. Today we went out to P.F. Chang's for dinner to celebrate Poppy and my birthday. Today is his actual day but I still have until the 22nd to get a little older. Don't worry Poppy, I won't tell your age if you don't tell mine! We had a wonderful dinner and ate way to much. Sure hope I don't gain back too much weight (Weigh In Wednesday is only 3 days away!) I also wanted to thank the whole Kramer family for the wonderful gifts. I will take some pictures and show you what I got this week. By the way, Mike didn't want me to post this picture because this was before we started getting fit, it you look at the picture from August 9th you can see the difference!


1 comment:

C's Mom said...

Good for Poppy and for hubs...he is looking more fit!

PF Changs is delish!

But, gotta ask, where was that picture taken? It looks like a men's room with urinals as the backdrop. Surely I'm wrong. Still, it made me giggle.