Sunday, August 13, 2006

Welcome Adam Michael


First off I wanted to say congrats to Lisa and Mike on the birth of Adam Michael. He was born on my 9th Anniversary which was August 9th. I hadn't posted yet because I was waiting for a picture of him but I still don't have one. The above picture is of Lisa with her Mom, Linda and the new big sister! Hopefully I will have a picture of Adam very soon. For those of you who don't know Lisa she was my very first school friend. We met on the first day of kindergarten and have been friends ever since.

The weekend was busy as usual. It started off on Thursday when I spent half of the day in bed with the summer cold Mike gave me for our Anniversary! Isn't he a sweetie! I did make it out to do a little shopping. Friday I helped at my Mom's office for awhile and then headed to PBK to get the dresser we bought for Emma's room. She finally has her first piece of furniture. We then headed off to Qdoba for dinner and to watch Chase play a little Friday night football. He did so good. We are so proud of him and can't wait for the football season to get underway. Saturday I had to work (yuck). I had to trade off weekends so we can take our trip to Chicago at the end of the month. I did manage to get off early so we could go to E-Town to order Emma's bed, yes a second piece of furniture. The bed we picked out was out of stock so it will be 3 or 4 weeks before we get it. We then ate an early dinner at Red Lobster and then went back to town to get Mike's Sirius put in his new truck. While we waited we got to spend a little time at the mall with the Martin girls. This morning we got up did the grocery shopping and went out for our walk to Mom and Dad's. After all this eating we sure needed to walk! We got to hang out there for a while and then back home to get ready for the birthday dinner at P.F. Chang's. I know what your thinking but your right, we did spend most of the weekend eating. I sure hope I don't regret it on Wednesday. Well, I guess that was about all for my weekend, not that you wanted the play by play, but it is my blog and that's what you get!! I guess my question is what did you do this weekend?!!

3 comments:

Lisa and Tate said...

I love the play by plays!!! Really this is what life is made up of.... Love your blogger header!!! I will say that your post with all that eating has made me gain some weight!!! PF Changs is one of my favorites..happy birthday!!!

Dee Anna said...

Kimmie, I love your new LOOK!!! The ladybugs are so cute!!!

Ava's family said...

I love your new header!!! Can't wait to see pictures of Emma's furniture!