Thursday, August 17, 2006

Here's what you've been waiting for!

Okay Lisa, I am finally posting what I got . I didn't want you to have to wait any longer. The only problem is that you are going to have to wait, along with me, to see what is in this little red box. I pulled the card out of the bag and couldn't believe that my secret pal sent me a birthday gift. Everyone thinks I should have opened the box but I play by the rules and am waiting until the 22nd. So for this gift you are going to have to check back to see what's inside!


Once again my pictures didn't come out in the right order. Can someone please tell me how to get them to come out in the order I need them too?!! This little basket was full and if you scroll down you will see how it was all packed. Check out how cute this little Old Navy shirt is. I can picture Emma in it now. I also love the scrapbook stickers, I'm learning! If you can see in the basket, I got some scrumptious choco chex mix. All the girls at work are addicted to it so I am a little nervous to eat it since I have a lot of weight still to lose. I also love the baby powder (there is no better smell than that!)


Look, there's more! I love Cucumber Melon and my pal knows me all to well. She has taken care of me. Boy am I pampered! Oh, by the way, the theme for this month is "Something for Mom". I can't wait to get in the tub and use all of this. Look at how cute the card is. It will go into a scrapbook with all my other cards you have sent for Emma.


Oh, here is the picture that was supposed to come out first. This is how it came out of the package. Hey Melissa, do you still think it looks like a cupcake?!


Here is a closeup of all my smell good items! I have to finish up here so I can go pamper myself! I just want to thank my pal for everything. You put so much thought into each and every item, you always do! I can't wait until you come out of the closet and fess up who you are! Until then, the Kramer's just want you to know how much your thoughtfulness means to all of us!

3 comments:

C's Mom said...

Your secret pal is a mega-winner! Fun stuff.

Chocolate Chex Mix? Who knew? Not me but I can tell you one thing - I'm gonna find out :0)

Ava's family said...

Can't you just open up the little red box and then just wrap it back up again?? How will she know?! Man, you are way stronger than me.

As far as posting pictures: Always post last to first. At least if you are using blogger to upload them.

Lisa and Tate said...

I love the cuc melon smelling stuff!!! Nothing reminds you more of a baby than the smell of baby powder....Choco Chex mix???? I am on my way to the store to find me some of that choco salt fest!!! And an HUGE thing of baby powder for sniffing and dreaming of Tate!!! Nice Secret Pal!!!

Lisa