Thursday, August 17, 2006

Check back for the details!


Now I know that I said I would post about my February secret pal gift this morning but you know how it goes. I got really busy this morning and well, now it is 1:15pm and still no post. Sorry guys! Anyway, I am still busy so my post will come tonight (promise). I wanted to give you a sneak peak so here it is! This is the bag that was inside my big box I got. There are so many goodies inside this bag and I can't wait to show everything off but once again you gotta wait! More tonight!

3 comments:

Pug Mama said...

When I first looked at the picture I thought it was a pink cupcake with two candles!
Oh lord!!! See where my mind is!!
Waddling through Chicago it will be!!!!!!!!

C's Mom said...

This is like some kind of gift strip-tease act :0)

Ava's family said...

I keep checking back and checking back and I STILL don't know what is in the bag!!!!! I'm a HAVE TO KNOW KINDA GAL!!!! HURRY and unviel (i before e, except after c.....hmmm that doesn't look right?) the gift!