Wednesday, August 16, 2006

It's Wednesday!

Well, happy Hump Day! I am so glad to say that. Work has been so busy and I am extremely exhausted. I didn't sleep well Sunday or Monday night but last night I slept like a baby. I sure hope I do the same tonight. I am going to make this short but I promise to post in the morning because when I got home tonight I got a wonderful, and I mean wonderful gift from my February secret pal. I can't wait to tell you all about it. You'll just have to wait until I get a little sleep. The only other news I have to report is my WIW news. As far as the weight loss, all I can report is a big ZERO. No loss, no gain. I won't complain too much since we did a lot of eating out. I'll get back on track this week! Until morning.... I'm outta here!

2 comments:

C's Mom said...

Nite nite.

So, no loss. The upside is NO GAIN :0)

Always (trying to be) the eternal optimist!

Anonymous said...

Cool guestbook, interesting information... Keep it UP
» »