Sunday, September 24, 2006

Look what Emma got!

Our Feb secret pal strikes again and Emma got some wonderful gifts. Check out how cute this outfit is. I love the blue and it couldn't be any softer. I can't wait to see our little Emma all decked out in this outfit.

Isn't this book the cutest. I love the little story (of course I've already read it, twice!) and it is so cute how it lights up. I can't wait to read this to Emma. I am sure we will be reading this one in the dark. Thanks to my wonderful pal for all the goodies she has spoiled Emma, and us, with. I can't wait to know who you are!

3 comments:

C's Mom said...

Cute goodies! Love that shade of blue :0)

4D said...

Nice presents!

Keep smilin!

Ava's family said...

That book looks adorable. I wish I had an outfit that looks that soft....