Saturday, September 23, 2006

A minute too late!

Thursday night I sat down and tried to post an update to my page. It took me awhile to get it all typed up and then at 7:01pm I tried to post it to blogger but guess what? At 7:00pm blogger went down for maintence. Can you believe it, one minute too late and I lost the whole post. The site was down for an hour and I never got back on the computer to do it again. Now it was my fault that I didn't pay attention that the site was going down but I was still mad and now I forgot what I wanted to tell you!
Work was typical this week. Busy as always but very fustrating. We have had a lot of problems with some staff lately and have lost some employees. Since we were short handed one of the managers decided that they would just draw out a name for someone to work Saturday. Needless to say my name came out. Now the part that got me mad was that I have been at my job for almost 10 years and this has never been done. The worst part was that she decided to just post a memo and not tell me about it. I couldn't believe that they didn't even have the courtesy to talk to me about it. I did end up and work Saturday but I had a long talk with our director about the situation. I can promise you that it won't happen again! Enough said!
Back to Monday! Chase had a JV game and I managed to make it there for the 2nd half. Even though they lost Chase had a great game and scored 2 TD's! Way to go Chaseman!!! Nothing exciting to report for Tuesday except that Dr S. wore me out. What a busy day. Weigh in Wednesday was good. I am happy to report a whole pound fell off! Not sure how but I sure am glad to say I am now down 18.5lbs! Friday was another busy day followed by Friday night football, well at least a little football. The game was called with 20 seconds to go in the first half due to the huge rain storm. Holy Cross was up 13-12. Today it was back to work. At least the weather was horrible and I wasn't missing anything. I only had to work 6:30-2:30 so it felt like a very short day. Mike and I did manage to go into E-town for dinner. That's about it! Not much else to report, sorry!

No comments: