Sunday, September 10, 2006

A quick look!

Here is a picture of Emma's bed. Mike worked on getting it together last night and did a good job. We got the matress today from Mike's Mom and Dad so when I get the bedding on I'll take another picture. I can't wait for the room to start taking shape!


Here is the Berkley dresser I got at Pottery Barn Kids. It was a floor model so I got an awesome deal on it. I also got a little table but I forgot to take a picture of it, maybe later! I do have to say that I filled the top drawer with hair bows. I know, I know I have a shopping problem!

3 comments:

C's Mom said...

Verry pretty! I can't wait to see the pics as it all starts coming together :0)

Leslie said...

WOW, I LOVE WHAT YOU HAVE PICKED OUT KIM. The bed is gorgeous. Emma is sure a lucky little girl. I can't wait to see the finished room.

Ava's family said...

I love pottery barn!! I can't wait to see what you pick out for the bedding. I have not been able to decide on any bedding yet!