Sunday, September 10, 2006

A project for Mike!

We were working on putting together Emma's bed last night so I took a few pictures in her room. I'll share the bed pictures later but I got a bigger kick out of her closet. When Mike opened it he decided he had a new project in store for him. Emma needs a clothes organizer! Today we will be heading out to Home Depot to get some ideas of how to fix the problem. I think the real problem is me! I can't resist a good deal and everything I have bought has been on clearance (you just have to buy it!) Now I do have to say that there are some gifts in here so I didn't buy everything. I guess I will send out a challange to all you girls to post a picture of your little ones closet since I know I'm not the only one with a shopping problem!

3 comments:

Leslie said...

KIM....OMG.

Sweetie, you need to stop shopping. I know you know all about adopting from Ukraine. You really can't buy anything because you don't know who your bringing home!!! The day we arrived home with Ella, we were given so many clothes from family and friends....Ella's closet looked just like that after we put it all away. Your family is bigger, so you need to stop now, girlfriend. If you want to buy something, get a giftcard, and add money to it for other things, because it looks like Emma is set for a long while in her clothes department. Emma's going to have clothes she will never be able to wear, at the look of her closet now....LOL. Our Lily has her closet going, but it's all transfered from Ella's closet. Things Ella never got to wear. I impressed though, because I didn't think you were doing all that much shopping. I can't wait to see Emma's room and her new furniture you bought her.


****Also, if I didn't have Ella's clothes, I would be shopping like you also. It's so hard to restist.

Love Ya,
Leslie

Chrissie said...

Wow - holy clothes! You've been a busy woman, Kim!! LOL

And I thought I was doing well with my 12 or 13 outfits ... Emma is going to put our other daughters to shame.

And just think - you haven't even had a baby shower yet! (atleast I'm assuming you haven't)...Mike is going to have to build a walk-in closet just to hold her wardrobe.

Ava's family said...

When Jeff starts to freak out at all the clothing I have bought Ava...........I'm going to show him that picture right there! =)