Thursday, September 28, 2006

Reading to Emma!




Okay, I tried to post the pictures twice and both times they came out scrambled. Once again I am showing how little I know about how to use this blog. Sorry! Regardless all 3 pictures showed up they just don't have the same affect that it should have. If you look at picture #2 you can see how cute the books came all wrapped up, picture #3 is a closer look at the cute wrapping job and card and picture #1 is the 3 cute books we (well, Emma) got. All 3 of the books are so cute. I have always loved the Rainbow Fish and this little book is a counting book. Good Night Moon is one of my favorites and can you believe I didn't have it, and the Busy Bee book is so cute. I have always loved books and can't wait to read these to Emma. These wonderful gifts came from our wonderful March secret pal. Thank you so much MSP, I love everything. Your thoughtfulness is so wonderful and you are always spoiling us rotten. You sure know how to perk up the Kramer's. I am looking so forward to finding out who you are! Don't you at least want to give me a hint!!!

2 comments:

C's Mom said...

Great books...and the pics worked fine!

Anonymous said...

No, I'm not giving you a hint who I am!! But I do follow your blog (there's your clue) :-)

Have a great weekend,

Your March Secret Pal