Friday, September 29, 2006

Another milestone


SIX, 6, HALF A YEAR !!!
Well, today is our six month LID Anniversary. I'm not sure if we should be excited or depressed. When we started the process to get Emma the wait was SIX months. That means this would have been our month to get our picture of our little princess. At this point six doesn't even mean the half way point. Now don't get me wrong, I am thrilled that we are six months closer to Emma just bummed about the slow down. This made me think that we "should" have around 8 months left. If that is right, Emma may have already been born. The referrals have been ranging from 6-17 months old. I just wonder if Emma is already here and waiting for us.

6 comments:

C's Mom said...

Congrats....I know the wait remains long but it is one less month ahead of you.

4D said...

Happy 6 Month LID-anniversary!

Closer and closer everyday!

Keep smilin!

Kim said...

Happy LID-versary! One more step towards Emma:)

Pug Mama said...

Happy six months!!!!

Ava's family said...

Happy 6 months to you! Let's hope you are 1/2 there......Hey, a girl can dream, can't she?

Hey, where have you been hiding? I haven't heard from you in awhile!

t~ said...

Happy 6 month LID!