Sunday, October 01, 2006

A special gift for Emma


Yesteday when I got the mail I was shocked to see a envelope from Amber. Amber is our home study advocate. She did our home study when we went to Ukraine and we were lucky enough to get to have her again when we decided to go to China. I have to say I was thinking that there must me some paperwork we needed to update. I was so excited when I opened the envelope and saw the precious bib pictured above. She had gotten this bib for her Emma and she never got to use it but thought that our Emma should have it. I can't believe how thoughtful she is. A few months ago she had sent me the cutest card and material for Emma's quilt. Thank you so much Amber for being so good to us. I can't wait until we have our Emma here and we can bring her to visit. We love the bib and can't wait to have Emma use it.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

That Amber, she sure is someone very special.
We girls love you Amber!