Sunday, October 08, 2006

AHH Book Buddy


Of course I joined another swap, just don't tell Mike! This swap is a book swap that was started by my March/April A Helping Hand group. For September my book pal was Nancy and boy did she send me the sweetest book and snuggly bunny for Emma. I have looked at this book many times at the book store but hadn't bought it yet. I am so excited that Emma now has it to add to her book collection. As for the bunny, it is already waiting for Emma in her crib. I thought it might be the only safe place where Jack wouldn't find it! Thank you so much Nancy for the wonderful gift. We love it and can't wait to share it with Emma. We will be able to read her this at bedtime while she snuggles with her bunny and I can steal those kisses while we count them!!

2 comments:

4D said...

I have seen that one too and it is lovely.

Keep smilin!

4D said...

P.S. What is the Helping Hand group? Never heard of them