Thursday, October 05, 2006

Way to go Dazzlers!



Of course, here I am bragging again! The pictures above are of our niece Charlee-Lyn at Jamfest. They won their division and came in 2nd overall out of over 70 teams, beating out many of the high school teams. Way to go Dazzlers! Charlee, I am so proud of you. Way to go in school and with the dance team. Tonight we are off to Highland Hills to watch her dance and we even get an added bonus because Stevie will get to cheer at the game also. I will try to remember to take pictures!

5 comments:

4D said...

Looks like a lot of fun. Cheers!

Keep smilin!

C's Mom said...

Hooray for her...remember when we could jump around and look cute like that?

Catherine said...

Way to go! Great pics! Your niece is a cutie. So glad you get to share this special time with her. Enjoy auntie!

Anonymous said...

Kimmi, Thanks for always making my baby feel so special!!! Just think in a few years, we will be watching Emma DANCE< PLAY PIANO, MAYBE FOOTBALL!!! WHO KNOWS!!! I cant wait!!!
Love ya sis

Ava's family said...

Connie said....remember when we could jump around and look cute like that? No. I can't say that I ever did! =)