Sunday, October 29, 2006

It's only been 7??


Yes, today is our 7 month LID anniversary. If you see above the number seven it says restless, that would be me! I know we still have a long wait ahead of us and at this point SEVEN just doesn't seem to be far enough. I guess right now we are all just on pins and needles waiting to hear the news on the latest referrals. We were all hoping they would come last week but it looks like they may be Halloween referrals. The big mystery is just how far did they get. I guess I will be checking in with Rumor Queen for all the latest rumors and gossip. On a good note it does make us SEVEN months closer to Emma!

2 comments:

Ava's family said...

Congratulations on the 7 month anniversary. I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one that visits RQ! Only a few more days until Chicago!!!!!!!!

Lisa and Tate said...

Happy 7th!!!! Just think, we are getting CLOSER every month!!!

Lisa